11 avr. 2011

QUE LA FORCE SOIT AVEC TOI !

Il y a une dizaine d'années, j'avais tiré quelques extraits du 2ème épisode de Star Wars (devenu depuis le 5ème...). Je viens de le retrouver et ces dialogues entre Yoda et Luke auraient pu être repris dans mon livre… 
Les voilà… 


A LONG TIME AGO, IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR, AWAY 

LUKE: The Force? 
BEN: Well, the Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrou
nds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together. Now, let's see if we can't figure out what you are, my little friend. And where you come from.


CREATURE: Help you I can. Yes, mmmm.
LUKE: I don't think so. I'm looking for a great warrior. 
CREATURE: Ahhh! A great 
warrior. (laughs and shakes his head) Wars not make one great.
__________

YODA: Ready, are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained! A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. (to the invisible Ben, indicating Luke) This one a long time have I watched. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh! Excitement. Heh! A Jedi craves not these things. (turning to Luke) You are reckless! W
ill he finished what he begins?
__________

YODA: So certain are you. Always with you it cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say?
LUKE: Master, moving stones around is one thing. This is totally different. 
YODA: No! No different! Only different in your mind. You must unlearn what you have learned.

LUKE: (focusing, quietly) All right, I'll give it a try. 
YODA: No! Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.
 
Luke closes his eyes and concentrates on thinking the ship out. Slowly, the X-wing's nose begins to rise above the water. It hovers for a moment and then slides back, disappearing once again.
 
LUKE: (panting heavily) I can't. It's too big.

YODA: Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hm? Mmmm. Luke shakes his head.YODA: And well you should not. For my ally in the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. It's energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we...(Yoda pinches Luke's shoulder)...not this crude matter. (a sweeping gesture) You must feel the Force around you. (gesturing) Here, between you...me...the tree...the rock...everywhere! Yes, even between this land and that ship!
LUKE: (discouraged) You want the impossible. 

__________
 

LUKE: I don't...I don't believe it.
 
YODA: That is why you fail.


__________ 

YODA: Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.



(Première diffusion le 28 novembre 2008)

Aucun commentaire: